TRUPCR® Blood DNA Extraction Kit is designed for the extraction and purification of genomic DNA from fresh, frozen and anticoagulated whole blood. TRUPCR® Blood DNA Extraction Kit provides silica-membrane-based DNA extraction and purification. The Blood DNA extraction procedure includes 4 steps: Lysis- Lysis of the cell and release of DNA. Binding- Adsorption of the DNA on to the membrane. Washing- Removal of residual contaminants. Elution- Elution of pure genomic DNA.
- Based on Silica column technology, reduces the hands on procedure time.
- No organic extraction.
- High binding capacity of the column provides high yield of purified DNA.
- Complete removal of contaminants and PCR inhibitors.
- Technology: Silica Column
- Sample Type: Whole Blood
- Application: PCR ,Real Time PCR and NGS
- Elution Volume: 40-50 µl
- Processing: Manual (Centrifugation)
- Yield: 1-10 µg
- Compatible with TRUPCR® JAK2 Kit, TRUPCR® Thrombophilia Panel Kit
- Time per preparation: 45 min