TRUPCR® Blood RNA Extraction Kit is designed for the purification of cellular RNA from fresh whole blood stabilised with anticoagulant. TRUPCR® Blood RNA Extraction Kit provides unique buffer systems that efficiently lyse the red blood cells and while cells are recovered by centrifugation. White blood cells are lysed by maintaining the specific denaturing conditions and RNA is specifically bound to the silica-membrane.
- Rapid purification of high quality RNA.
- Eliminates the use of hazardous organic compounds.
- High binding capacity of the column provides consistent and high yield of purified RNA.
- Complete removal of contaminants and PCR inhibitors.
- Homogenisation of samples using filters provides uniform cells.
- Unique buffer system degrades the RNase, provides high yield of RNA
- Technology: Silica Column
- Sample Type: Whole Blood
- Application: PCR and Real Time PCR
- Elution Volume: 30-50 µl
- Processing: Manual (Centrifugation)
- Compatible with TRUPCR® BCR ABL1 Kit and TRUPCR® PML RaRa Kit, TRUPCR® AML Panel Kit, TRUPCR® ALL Panel Kit
- Time per preparation≤: 1 hour