The TRUPCR® Dengue kit is designed for the qualitative detection of Dengue virus RNA in human serum or plasma (EDTA) from infected individual specimens using Real-time PCR. The kit is based on the amplification of a highly conserved region of the Dengue and detects all four serotypes of the Dengue virus (DNEV1, DENV2, DENV3 and DENV4). In this kit, Dengue presence is indicated by amplification in the FAM channel and an Internal Control (IC) in the TEXAS RED channel. Dengue serotyping PCR kit is a one-step Real-time reverse transcription PCR assay in which RNA templates are first reverse transcribed to generate cDNA strands followed by DNA polymerase-mediated cDNA amplification.
- One-step detection using RNA, hence rapid and extremely accurate test.
- Well validated across large number of clinical samples to yield reliable results.
- Higher specificity with detection of all clinically reported Dengue serotypes.
- Higher sensitivity to detect low viral load in samples.
- No cross-reactivity with other pathogenic virus, bacteria or fungi.
- Endogenous internal control incorporated in the kit to keep a check on PCR as well as extraction.
- Easy work flow & compatible with various Real-time PCR instruments allowing higher adaptability.
This kit can used to detect infection prior to clinical symptoms, improving options for management; test patients during treatment to measure the effectiveness of treatment; and test after treatment to monitor for relapse.
Click here to access the kit insert/IFU and the Document of Conformity for this product.