The TRUPCR® H1N1 (Swine Flu) Detection Real-time PCR Kit is an in vitro nucleic acid amplification assay for the detection of all known types of Influenza A viruses, Pandemic Swine Influenza A viruses and Pandemic Swine H1 influenza virus in respiratory samples and viral cultures using Real-time PCR. The human RNaseP gene serves as an internal positive control for human nucleic acid, also included in this kit. In H1N1 (Swine Flu) Detection PCR kit there are four independent reactions running in parallel in each tube:
1. Pandemic H1 influenza virus
2. Pandemic Influenza A virus
3. Type-A Influenza virus
4. Internal control gene – RNaseP
All reactions are detected in the FAM channel. The kit offers advantage of the “hot-start” technology, minimising nonspecific reactions and assuring maximum sensitivity.
- Assay design licensed from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) primers and probes.
- Rapid detection of all known type-A Influenza virus, Pandemic Influenza A virus & Pandemic H1 Influenza virus.
- The performance of these assays was verified by a combination of RNA extracted from H1N1 Positive Control using TRUPCR® Viral RNA Extraction kit, synthetic RNA and DNA targets.
- Extensively validated on clinical samples.
- RNaseP gene used as a control is included in this kit.
- Rapid, reliable and extremely accurate test.
- Single step detection from RNA sample.
- Easy work flow & compatible with various Real-time PCR instruments.
Click here to access the kit insert/IFU and the Declaration of Conformity for this product.