The TRUPCR® HBV Viral Load PCR Kit is a quantitative detection kit that utilises real-time PCR of nucleic acids for the detection of hepatitis B viral DNA from human serum or plasma from HBV-infected individuals. In each test two independent reactions are running in parallel. The first detects HBV in the FAM channel & the second detects the internal control reaction on the Texas red channel. HBV DNA detection and viral load measurements are essential for the diagnosis, decision to treat and subsequent monitor patients. The TRUPCR® HBV Viral Load PCR Kit primers and probes target the highly conserved pre-core and core regions of the HBV genome. The kit detects the presence of HBV at the level of = 2.5 IU/ml.
- Rapid and accurate detection of HBV infection.
- The assay enables accurate quantification of genotypes A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H.
- Higher analytical and diagnostic sensitivity & specificity.
- Calibrated to WHO standards to assess the response to antiviral treatment in International Units (IU).
- Compatible with various real-time PCR instruments.
- Internal Control included in the kit.
- Available in different pack sizes and extraction formats.