TRUPCR® Influenza Panel Kit is an in vitro nucleic acid amplification assay for the detection of Influenza A viruses, Influenza B viruses, Pandemic H1 Influenza virus and H3 Influenza virus in respiratory samples and viral cultures using real time PCR. The human RNaseP gene serves as an internal control for human nucleic acid, also included in this kit. In this kit there are three independent multiplex reactions running in parallel in each tube. TRUPCR® Influenza Panel Kit offers advantage of the “hot-start” technology, minimizing nonspecific reactions and assuring maximum sensitivity.
- Assay design licensed from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) primers and probes.
- RNase P gene as Endogenous control is included in this kit.
- Rapid, more reliable and extremely accurate tests.
- Easy work flow & compatible with various Real-time PCR instruments.
- Single step detection from RNA sample.