The new TRUPCR® MTB/NTM nested Real-time PCR Kit is one of the latest additions to TRUPCR’s existing solutions for MTB/NTM detection in PCR format. It is an In vitro diagnostics assay that utilizes two sequential polymerase chain reactions (PCR) to detect low load of Mycobacterium DNA in human clinical samples, both pulmonary and extra-pulmonary. Each test is a multiplexed reaction with three independent reactions running in parallel. The kit targets two most preferred regions (conserved regions) to detect Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex (MTBC), one target for genus Mycobacterium to differentiate between MTB and NTM (MOTT) & an internal control (IC) reaction.
- Highly sensitive assay due to one step, single tube nested PCR format.
- Rapid, accurate & simultaneous detection & discrimination of MTBC and NTM by using 3 different gene targets.
- Validated on pulmonary & various extra pulmonary samples.
- Internal Control included in the kit.
- Compatible with various real-time PCR instruments. Also available for end-point PCR gel based detection.
- CE-IVD certified.
Click here to access the kit insert/IFU and the Declaration of Conformity for this product.