TRUPCR® SARS-CoV-2 RT-qPCR Kit is a single tube diagnostic kit that detects SARS-CoV-2 RNA from a nasopharyngeal swab by Real-time PCR. Real-time RT-PCR technology utilizes reverse-transcriptase to convert RNA into complementary DNA (cDNA). PCR amplifies specific target sequences and target specific probes are used for the detection of amplified template. The kit detects the E and N gene with an RNaseP internal amplification control in each tube to avoid false negatives.
- Assay design based on WHO recommended primers and probes
- Rapid detection of SARS-CoV-2 of two target genes (E and N gene) in single tube format
- No cross-reactivity with other pathogenic virus, bacteria or fungi.
- Endogenous internal control RNase P is included in each tube to avoid false negatives
- Single step detection from Viral RNA sample
- Easy work flow & compatible with various Real-time PCR instruments.