TRUPCR® Tropical Fever Panel Kit is an in vitro test for the qualitative detection of bacterial, parasitic and viral nucleic acid from whole blood or urine samples as an aid to the evaluation of infections with Dengue virus, Chikungunya virus, Salmonella spp., West Nile virus, Plasmodium spp., Rickettsia spp., including Orientia tsutsugamushi, Leptospira spp. and ZIKA virus.
TRUPCR® Tropical Fever Panel Kit is based on amplification of highly conserved region of the above mentioned organisms .
It is a one step real time reverse transcription PCR assay in which RNA templates are first reverse-transcribed to generate complementary cDNA strands followed by DNA polymerase-mediated cDNA amplification. During cDNA replication in real-time PCR, the fluorescent signal is generated from the presence of an oligonucleotide probe specific for target DNA sequence. TRUPCR® Tropical Fever Panel Kit offers advantage of the “hot start” technology, minimizing non-specific reactions and assuring maximum sensitivity.
- One step detection using DNA or RNA, hence rapid and extremely accurate tests.
- Qualitative detection of Dengue virus, Chikungunya virus, Salmonella spp., West Nile virus, Plasmodium spp., Rickettsia spp., Zika virus and Leptospira spp.
- Kit provides 3 tubes to screen for the presence of the above mentioned organisms.
- More reliable and highly reproducible assay.
- Higher sensitivity and specificity.
- No cross reactivity with other pathogenic virus, bacteria or fungi.
- Internal control incorporated in the kit.
- Easy work flow & compatible with various Real Time PCR instruments