TRUPCR® BCR-ABL1 Transcript Screening Kit is a RT-qPCR test for the detection and differentiation of BCR-ABL fusion transcripts in bone marrow or peripheral blood samples. The kit provides an advantage over other commercial kits by detecting and differentiating 12 known breakpoint cluster regions in separate tubes, making it one of the most unique and comprehensive solutions currently available.
Principle and Procedure:
It has a one-step protocol in which total RNA is reverse-transcribed, and the generated cDNA is amplified by PCR using a pair of specific primers and a specific internal double-dye probe of BCR-ABL1 and endogenous control gene ABL1 to monitor the quality and quantity of extracted RNA.
- Detection and differentiation of 12 BCR-ABL1 fusion gene transcripts (e13a2, e13a3, e14a2, e14a3, e1a2, e1a3, e19a2, e19a3, e6a2, e6a3, e8a2 & e8a3) in single test.
- One step kit for fast (~ 90 min) screening of BCR ABL1 status of patient.
- Covering rare transcript like e6a2, e6a3, e8a2 & e8a3 making it most comprehensive solution for BCR ABL1 screening at clinical settings.
- All inclusive kit: The Assay includes cDNA preparation components and all the PCR components including PCR master mix for optimized results.
- Positive control for all the transcripts included in the kit for reliable results.