The TRUPCR® BRAF Mutation Kit is an in vitro diagnostic test intended for the qualitative detection of BRAF somatic mutations in genomic DNA extracted from fresh, frozen or formalin fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue. The TRUPCR® BRAF mutation kit is based on allele specific amplification and is achieved by ARMS PCR. Taq DNA polymerase is extremely effective at distinguishing between a match and a mismatch at the 3’-end of a PCR primer. The kit is designed to selectively amplify mutant specific sequences in samples that contain a mixture of wild-type and mutated DNA. The most common mutations are found in codon 600. The detection is achieved using fluorescent probes labelled with FAM and HEX. The TRUPCR® BRAF Kit is composed of 7 assays for the detection of the BRAF mutations and a reference control gene of BRAF region without any known polymorphism/mutation.
- Selective Amplification of DNA containing mutation with ARMS Technology.
- Sensitive to detect up to 1% mutation in BRAF gene.
- Detects 7 different mutations in a single run.
- Extraction control included to avoid false-negative results.
- Rapid, more reliable, comprehensive and cost effective tests.
- Easy work flow & compatible with various Real-time PCR instruments.