The TRUPCR® MGMT Methylation Detection kit is a Methylation-specific q-PCR assay to detect MGMT Promoter methylation by using allele-specific primers to identify their target. The MGMT kit works by amplifying the epigenetically silenced MGMT promoter regions after bi-sulfite treatment of DNA to determine the methylation status of the MGMT promoter. β-actin serves as an endogenous internal control (IC) to check sample quality and whole process.
- The kit includes all the amplification reagents required for the assay (Bisulphite Treatment Reagents are not included in the kit)
- Reliable and sensitive detection
- It is compatible with various Real Time PCR instruments:
- Applied Biosystems™ 7500
- Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio® 3 & 5
- Bio-Rad CFX96, CFX384
- AriaMx Real-Time PCR
- Easy-to-use, rapid, reliable, comprehensive and cost-effective tests.