TRUPCR® NPM1 Mutation Quantitative Kit is an in vitro nucleic acid amplification assay for the qualitative detection and quantification of NPM1 mutant allelic burden in clinical samples. In this assay, extracted RNA is subjected to a separate Real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) procedures to detect and quantitate NPM1 mutations (mutA, mutB and mutD) in exon 12 by Real-time PCR. An additional amplification for the ABL1 gene is performed as a control for sample RNA quality and as a reference for relative quantification.
The three types of NPM1 mutation variants quantified by this kit are given below:
- NPM1 mutation A (c.860_863dupTCTG)
- NPM1 mutation B (c.863_864insCATG)
- NPM1 mutation D (c.863_864insCCTG)
- Reliable and sensitive detection and differentiation of NPM1 A, B and D mutations.
- Reliable and specific quantification of NPM1 A, B, and D mutations
- The kit offers sensitivity to detect up to 50 copies of mutant transcripts.
- All the reagents for cDNA chemistry and Real-time PCR are included in the kit
- It is compatible with various Real-time PCR instruments.
- Easy-to-use, rapid, reliable, comprehensive and cost-effective tests.