The TRUPCR® NRAS Mutation Kit is an in vitro diagnostic test intended for the qualitative detection of NRAS somatic mutations in genomic DNA extracted from fresh, frozen or formalin fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue. The TRUPCR® NRAS mutation kit is based on allele specific amplification and is achieved by ARMS PCR. The kit is designed to selectively amplify mutant specific sequences in samples that contain a mixture of wild-type and mutated DNA. The TRUPCR® NRAS Kit is composed of 11 assays for the detection of the NRAS mutations and a reference control gene of the NRAS region without any known polymorphism/mutation.
- Selective Amplification of DNA containing mutation with ARMS Technology.
- Sensitive to detect up to 1% mutation in NRAS gene.
- Detects 24 different mutations in a single run.
- Extraction control included to avoid false-negative results.
- Rapid, more reliable, comprehensive and cost effective tests.
- Easy work flow & compatible with various Real-time PCR instruments.