TRUPCR® UTI AST Panel Kit is a multiplexed Real-time PCR kit which is intended for detection of antimicrobial sensitivity of uropathogen(s). It includes five tubes targeting fourteen antimicrobial resistance genes representing different antibiotic classes for antimicrobial susceptibility testing to accurately diagnose the resistance profile and suggest a definitive treatment recommendation for each UTI patient. An endogenous internal control is included in each tube. This assay is based on TaqMan hydrolysis probe which allows higher specificity and sensitivity. The targets are detected with the help of four different dyes (FAM/Green, HEX/Yellow, Texas Red/Orange and Cy5/Red).
- Very short assay (Run time: Less than 1 hour)
- AST profiling targeting 14 genes with 5 different classes of antibiotics
- Sample Type – Urine Specimen /Cultured isolates
- UNG is included in the master mix to avoid carry over contamination
- Reaction Volume – 20 µl in each tube
- Room temperature reaction setup
- LoD: 1 x 103 Copies/ml
- Clinical Validation – Extensively validated on over 500 samples
- Compatible Instruments – CFX96, QuantStudio® 5, ABI 7500, Rotor-Gene Q
Click here to access the kit insert/IFU and the Declaration of Conformity for this product.