The TRUPCR®CXCR4 Mutations Detection Kit is an in vitro diagnostic test intended for the qualitative detection of S338X mutation (c.1013C>G and c.1013C>A, NM_003467.3) in C-X-C motif chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4) gene from human genomic DNA, extracted from whole blood/bone marrow/FFPE tissue. CXCR4 mutations are common in Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia as well as other lymphomas and are associated with clinical resistance to ibrutinib affecting the treatment decision.
Principle and Procedure:
The TRUPCR® CXCR4 Mutations Detection Kit is based on allele specific amplification and is achieved by ARMS PCR. The kit is designed to selectively amplify mutant specific sequences in samples that contain a mixture of wild-type and mutated DNA. The detection of mutations is achieved in multiplex reactions using fluorescent probes labeled with FAM, HEX and TEXAS RED. The TRUPCR® CXCR4 Mutations Detection Kit is a three tube assay which helps pinpoint the exact point mutation leading to S338X change.
- Detection of CXCR4 (S338X) mutation with differentiation of c.1013C>G and c.1013C>A nucleotide change
- The kit allows highly sensitive and specific diagnosis of CXCR4 Mutation in single run.
- The kit offers sensitivity to detect as low as 0.5% allele for both c.1013C>G and c.1013C>A.
- All inclusive kit: The Assay includes all the PCR components including PCR Pre-mix / mastermix for optimized results.
- Positive control is included in the kit for reliable results