The TRUPCR® Coagulation/ Thrombophilia Panel qPCR Kit is designed for the qualitative detection of:
- Factor-II (Prothrombin, G20210A)
- Factor-V Leiden (G1691A)
- MTHFR (C677T and A1298C)
Key Features of the TRUPCR® Coagulation/ Thrombophilia Panel qPCR Kit:
- Detects Factor II Mutation (Prothrombin, G20210A), Factor V Leiden Mutation (G1691A) and MTHFR Mutation (C677T and A1298C) in a single kit.
- Rapid and extremely accurate tests.
- Based on allelic discrimination, the test is reliable and highly reproducible.
- Higher sensitivity (2% Mutant allele in background of 98% WT allele) and specificity.
- Amplification of wild type allele to check DNA Quality and Quantity.
- Easy work flow & compatible with Applied Biosystems 7300 / 7500 Real-Time PCR System, AriaMx Real-Time PCR System, CFX Connect™ / CFX96™ / Dx Real-Time PCR Detection System, QuantStudio™ 3 and 5 Real-Time PCR System, Rotor-Gene Q, StepOne™ / StepOnePlus™ Real-Time PCR System.